January 13, 2022
DTRH Episode 44
How to Gain a Following & Generate Relevant Content
Gaining a following and generating constant content that maintains your digital relevance is more challenging than it sounds. What does every business, business owner, influencer, and networker need in common? To stay relevant, follow trends, and keep their audience's attention. Thomas, master of contextual relevance, and Rob talk about the best practices and technologies you can use to build your following, generate content, and become or remain relevant.
- Fully commit to ONE social or networking platform. Stretching yourself results in self-destruction.
- Don't leave "dead-end" comments or create posts that don't start a conversation.
- Follow and familiarize yourself with market and behavioral trends. Trends are always relevant.
- ALWAYS give before you get. No one likes "selfish" content or engagement.
"Technology is meant to augment and enhance humans to create progress, not to replace them."
- Rob Turley
"Why "Ai Nerd?" Honestly, I saw ainerd.com for sale on GoDaddy for 8.99 and bought it. True Story."
Thomas is a LinkedIn Influencer with over 165k followers and the CEO of Instarel. But first, let's go back a bit... Thomas grew up in St. Louis, MO. Great town and graduated at the end of the "DotCom Boom," which seeded his career path.
Once the boom was over, Thomas went from being an entrepreneur to corporate and consulting. 10 years or so of experience here showed him how companies and people make decisions, think, buy tech, implement, and support it.
Enter RPA (Robotic Process Automation). This technology, once observed, fundamentally changed his trajectory. That showed him the power of tech and how it can transform businesses—especially when AI is involved.
Today, Thomas is now the "Ai Nerd" at heart. He loves tech and knows how to successfully apply it in your business. He's lucky to have the gift to explain it in an "un-nerdy" way and has successfully done so for 20+ years.
As an AI-innovation, intelligent automation, and LinkedIn expert, Thomas knows how to transform digital relevance into a revenue-generating machine.
Feel free to connect with Thomas "Ai Nerd" Helfrich or Rob Turley on LinkedIn or follow Rob @RobTurley2 or Thomas @instarel_ai on Twitter!
#DTRHpodcast #Influencing #SocialMedia #ContentStrategy #DigitalRelevance #AI #Innovation #Trends #Culture
January 6, 2022
DTRH Episode 43
What's Wrong with the Marketing Industry
Marcus Hemsley, Founder of Fountain Partnership, and master of evidence-based marketing has an intense debate about what is broken in the marketing industry. Learn the greatest mistakes, how to avoid them, and the best practices to ensure your success. Get the results you deserve by focusing on the outcome. Don't mislead yourself by focusing on the marketing activity itself.
- The greatest mistake in marketing is focusing on activity, not outcomes.
- "Founder's Disease" is a terminal illness. It's NOT about YOU.
- Serve instead of sell when creating your content and messaging.
- Speak to your audience as if you're having a face-to-face conversation.
"The biggest mistake in marketing is focusing on activity, not outcomes."
- Marcus Hemsley
With over 12 years of experience as the Founder of Fountain Partnership, Marcus Hemsley specializes in evidence-based marketing that brings the best return on investment for his clients.
Marcus love helping individuals, businesses and organizations achieve their aspirations. It's what drives him. He's passionate about taking bold action on the climate emergency and always keen to talk about solving for it.
Marcus's company, Fountain Partnership is a Google International Award-Winning Digital Marketing Agency. In December 2016, they were awarded Best Search Agency by Google at their Premier Partner Awards in Dublin. In 2017, they won Google's Award for Growing Businesses online in EMEA.
Feel free to connect with Marcus Hemsley or Rob Turley on LinkedIn or follow Rob @RobTurley2 on Twitter!
#DTRHpodcast #Marketing #MarketingStrategy #EvidenceBasedMarketing #DigitalMarketing #DemandGeneration #MarketingSolutions
December 2, 2021
DTRH Episode 39
Innovation: The Agent of Change
Technological innovation has been accelerating at an exponential rate since the mid-20th century, and it won't be slowing down anytime soon. Where is the world is headed? What will be driving the next "boom?" How will future innovation transform the way we live, do business, and the world we live in?
- BEWARE the status quo! It is your greatest competitor, whether you like it or not.
- Technology isn't "evil." It's only a tool. How people intend to use it for either "good" or "evil" makes it so.
- Failure is necessary to drive innovation.
In today’s episode of Down The Rabbit Hole, your host, Rob Turley, Co-Founder of White Rabbit Intel, delves deep into the mind of Tom Allen. Tom is a technology mogul and entrepreneur. Tom and Rob have an in-depth conversation about where the world is headed and what the future of technological innovation will potentially hold for the world. Buckle up because it gets a bit rocky and controversial!
The best way to describe Tom is as an AI enthusiast. Tom's been featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Yahoo! Finance, MarketWatch, Reuters. He founded a media company that hosts "The AI Journal"—which has been labeled as the fastest-growing new media company "you need to watch."
Board Advisor to Alphalake AI, a technology company, supporting the healthcare sector by giving a better Digital Patient Experience through RPA and Intelligent Automation.
"I love to take calculated risks, gets my blood pumping. Always enter a situation with all my energy. Always optimistic. Love to read, aim to do two books a week." — Tom Allen
Key results Tom's delivered in the past three years:
- Added £9m of new business to companies revenue within nine months, which added an initial £35m+ customer lifetime value to the business
- Improved organic inbound lead generation from 8 inquiries a month to a minimum of 20 a month within six months. Please note the minimum order value was roughly £100k with the largest being £5.8m
- Handled partnerships with £B robot providers/manufacturers including KUKA, ABB, Fanuc, Mitsubishi, and Staubli
- Done successful inspection and analysis leading to improved operational excellence for various automation lines within food, manufacturing, aerospace, and logistics
Clients Tom's worked with: DPD, Hermes Int'l, Avara Foods (supplies Tesco & Sainsbury's), Amazon, Dataiku, Robocorp, Coca-Cola, Howdens.
Feel free to connect with Tom Allen or Rob Turley on LinkedIn or follow Rob @RobTurley2 on Twitter!
#DTRHpodcast #AI #ML #TheAIJourn #Technology #Futurist #Innovation #Blockchain