September 23, 2021
DTRH Episode 32
How to Increase Conversion Using Identity Graphing & Psychographics - Part 1
Identity graphing is the future of lead management—the ability to recognize who is who within your website traffic and content consumers is critical. You must go above and beyond expectations, to crush that quota. When adding psychographics and AI calculated Ideal Customer Personas (ICPs) split into micro-personas, the opportunities are endless, and the level of precision and accuracy is unparalleled.
- Matching personas from historic sales can increase conversion by 30-40%: Your data tells a story of who, what, and why prospects decide to become a customer.
- Looking at a person’s behavior and psychographics will tell you what is important to them: What people do, follow, and act upon representing who they are, what they believe in, and what core values they have.
- Finding the one who resonates with you best to pinpoint the champion within your deals: People buy from people they like, trust, and can relate to. The champion of any deal is likely to feel all three ways about you as the seller and is critical to building a strong, successful relationship.
"There are only two reasons why somebody doesn't buy into what you're offering. Either your have the right message for the wrong audience, or the wrong message for the right audience."
- Tommy Liantonio
In today’s episode of Down The Rabbit Hole, your host, Rob Turley, Co-Founder & Co-CEO at White Rabbit Intel, delves deep into the mind of Tommy Liantonio. Tommy has created IP around identity graphing and will be partnering with Rob to create the ultimate data-driven bundle for lead generation and high-precision sales and marketing.
Tommy and Rob talk about how the root of all sales and effective marketing stems from the target—following your target, is the messaging. The two are tied together, kind of like conjoined twins. They are critical to one another’s lifeblood. They share the same heart, lungs and need each other to survive.
Most businesses have not been successful with their targeting accuracy and have perfected their message around the incorrect target. Once the target has been corrected, often the messaging fails because, again, it was built for the wrong audience. These two aspects fit one other like a glove and are always going to be directly related.
Tommy Liantonio is the Founder & CEO of iiintent.io, LiftCertain, and two other marketing and advertising businesses. He is dedicated to building and applying identity-based AI to grow profitable companies in B2B and B2C.
Feel free to connect with Tommy Liantonio or Rob Turley on LinkedIn or follow Rob @RobTurley2 on Twitter!
#DTRHpodcast #FollowTheWhiteRabbit #SalesEnablement #Targeting #ICP #Message #Sales #Marketing #WinLoss
June 10, 2021
DTRH Episode 28
Why "Salesborgs" are the Future of Sales & Marketing
What is a "Salesborg," you may ask? A "Salesborg" is a human-machine combo, like a cyborg, but in the context of an incredibly tech-proficient individual working in harmony with software and automation to optimize selling and outreach. The future of sales and marketing lies in the hands of salespeople who leverage technology to maximize performance and output.
This is an image of a fractal pattern. These are found in all of nature.
- Emails are actually visual communications that are best structured in fractal patterns (A.k.a. Fractal heuristics). Our entire universe exhibits these same repeating patterns. Why not our emails? At every level of scale, the pattern outlining the whole; emerges from everything in nature. It quite literally will make the email feel "just right," which will increase pipeline velocity, and therefore, revenue velocity.
- Do not innovate too far from familiarity: Innovation is what drives humankind forward, but innovating beyond familiarity will often be "too much to handle" for the majority of the population. This does not mean innovate less—it simply means keep innovation at a level of common understanding and normality, then spoon feed it further for people to adjust slowly and comfortably.
- The science of personalization and heuristics: Personalization often is misinterpreted as desperation because it goes too far and often feels "creepy" to the prospect. Mention of a prospect’s alma mater and insistency of personalized content is a limiting heuristic. Ultimately it kills your productivity.
- Relevance at Scale: If you can’t find a first-degree connection who knows the prospect or an existing relationship in common—switch to industry or persona-based levels of personalization.
In today’s episode of Down The Rabbit Hole, your host, Rob Turley, Co-Founder & Co-CEO at White Rabbit Intel, delves deep into the mind of Justin Michael to discuss a profound and insightful explanation of using mathematical and heuristic principles in your sales and marketing communication and conversation strategies.
Justin has mastered using the laws of natural form to effectively create content for sales that resonates with prospects and clients in a truly unique way. It resonates to the meta-level, whereas people who engage with his content are likely to subconsciously establish a desire to learn more or set up a meeting due to the nature of the language used. The way it quite literally "felt" to the prospect.
Justin “TQ” Michael is an avid technologist and sales futurist that has sought to automate sales development itself for dozens of cutting-edge technology startups over the last two decades.
Justin has coined the term "Technology Quotient" (TQ) as distinct from IQ and EQ for sales and marketing. He’s releasing a book called “Tech-Powered Sales: Achieve Superhuman Sales Skills” in 2021 as a disciple of Aaron Ross and “Predictable Revenue.” He was the featured case study in “Combo Prospecting” by Tony J. Hughes as “the cyborg rep.”
Justin has worked for Salesforce, LinkedIn, Sean Parker and consulted over 100 startups on cracking top funnel with converged tech stacks.
Justin started an entire organization (syndicate) for fellow Salesborgs to have a community called Salesborgs.ai.
"Use resonance, pain, and fear to trigger people emotionally."
- Justin Michael
Join #SAFFG (Sales a Force for Good)
Feel free to connect with Justin “TQ” Michael or Rob Turley on LinkedIn or follow Rob @RobTurley2 on Twitter!
#DTRHpodcast #FollowTheWhiteRabbit #SalesEnablement #Salesborgs #Borg #EmpathaticSelling #Coaching #SalesTips #Heuristics #AI #SAFFG #TQ
May 27, 2021
DTRH Episode 27
Why Cold Calling Isn't Dead
Selling has become a world of outbound, especially after the pandemic. Some people say that cold-calling is dead, though, 2020 happened... Cold-calling has become one of the most effective forms of selling again. It has risen from the ashes like a phoenix! What are the need-to-knows for cold-calling? Well, Jason Bay's got you covered.
- Leverage your prospect's value prop to strengthen your own: By doing so, you make the principal point of your conversation about their core values, beliefs, and overall company mission. It creates a well-defined way to make the prospect the hero while strengthening your own value prop in the process.
- Share wins that clients are having over sales successes: Driving your team's knowledge and morale by sharing wins that your clients are having. It creates belief in the product, and each win becomes a powerful story for future selling efforts. A sales success on the other hand means the salespeople are literally just doing their jobs.
- Proof + Passion x Persuasion = The Equation: It's the golden combo. Proof of concept by telling stories, passion while doing so (true belief in what is being sold), and the ability to persuade, and sell past the "no" is necessary for a successful cold call.
In today’s episode of Down The Rabbit Hole, your host, Rob Turley, Co-Founder & Co-CEO at White Rabbit Intel, delves deep into the mind of Jason Bay to discuss the cold-calling process, how to effectively sell while using a phone, and talk about the best practices to get the outcomes you desire.
Cold calling has recently had another boom, though that boom is driven by mobile number access. Cold-calling has been dead for quite some time, though it has resurrected itself as a reprieve in our noisy digital world.
Jason Bay is Chief Prospecting Officer at Blissful Prospecting. He helps reps and sales teams who love landing big meetings with prospects but hates no-to-low-response cold emailing, and salespeople who do not feel confident while making cold calls.
Jason works with reps and sales teams from companies such as Zoom, CBRE, Databricks, Bolton & Company, Fortinet, and numerous others. Selling is the only "adult job" Jason's ever had. And he’s done everything from selling house painting services door to door, running outbound call centers, to help hundreds of reps master cold outreach.
"80% of prospecting success is the art of conversation."
- Jason Bay
JOIN #SAFFG (Sales a Force for Good)
Feel free to connect with Jason Bay or Rob Turley on LinkedIn, or follow Rob @RobTurley2 on Twitter!
#DTRHpodcast #FollowTheWhiteRabbit #SalesEnablement #ColdCalling #Prospecting #Sales #Coaching #SalesTips #SDR #BDR #SAFFG
March 25, 2021
DTRH Ep.22: The Power of "No" in Sales & Negotiation - Ft. Arturo Del Rio Jr.
Saying "no" to prospects, clients, partners and while negotiating is a powerful thing. Being a "yes man" doesn't get you where you want to be. Backing up that "yes" can be very difficult and, in some cases, destroy relationships. No is often the factor that gets you the outcome you want.
- "No" is a powerful word: It can reframe an entire negotiation and defines your limits.
- No one likes a "yes man," it takes "no" to grow: You'll get used up dry—over and over again.
- Stand your ground: If you even give an inch, you'll be at a disadvantage. No means no.
In today’s episode of Down The Rabbit Hole, your host, Rob Turley, Co-Founder & Co-CEO at White Rabbit Intel, delves deep into the mind of Arturo Del Rio Jr. to rant about how saying "no" and using technology as a strategy is of the greatest importance for both your team and your business.
Rob and Arturo are both CEOs of artificial intelligence companies and announce their partnership to create the world's first AI growth suite.
Warning: This episode gets intense.
Arturo Del Rio Jr., CEO & Co-Founder of ADMD Solutions, brings seasoned leadership and executive direction with his deep passion for delivering substantial revenue growth to customers (our Fans) in highly competitive markets. In the last two decades, Arturo collaborated side by side with organizations, including IBM and Sungard, to create & build top-performing teams.
Moving forward with his vision for ADMD, Arturo couples his passion for growth with disruptive AI-based technologies to bring to the Global Marketplace the World's first end-to-end AI Growth Suite.
When Arturo isn't growing businesses, you’re sure to find him in the woods or on some lake fishing, playing flamenco guitar and singing, or cooking up a storm while enjoying a glass of Spanish wine.
“Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.” - Les Brown
Feel free to connect with Arturo Del Rio Jr. or Rob Turley on LinkedIn, or follow Rob @RobTurley2 on Twitter!
#DTRHpodcast #FollowTheWhiteRabbit #Sales #SalesEnablement #Coaching #SalesTips #Negotiation #No #SalesEnablement #AI
November 27, 2020
DTRH Episode 9: Opportunity Prediction Drives Loyalty (Ft. Matthew Binder)
How can salespeople attract new customers, increase demand, create more value, and drive customer loyalty? There are a few complex ways to do so but the most simple, yet effective way is by leveraging predictive opportunity scoring.
In today’s episode of Down The Rabbit Hole, our host, Rob Turley, delves deep into the mind of Matthew Binder to learn how opportunity scoring predictions add a significant advantage to your sales process and will generate a tremendous increase of ROI.
1. How do we choose the leads and opportunities we invest in?
2. What components of your business do you consider?
Identify the needs that are causing customers the greatest pain and that is most vital for a brand to solve. By focusing on these pain points you can uncover latent needs that your offerings could fulfill and ultimately, create differentiation between those needs among your key target market.
There are numerous hidden costs and opportunity losses become more frequent the longer a business pushes back on integrating predictive opportunity scoring technology into their sales and customer success models.
Some Advanced AI technologies can score sales opportunities to determine the likelihood of having a positive engagement and which prospects are not a good fit—wasting less time and substantially reducing the Cost of Acquiring Customers (CAC).
Here to uncover all about opportunity scoring and its many valuable applications is Matthew Binder. His depth of experience in the sales industry and in his current role as an Account Executive at Toggl makes Matthew an industry leader in revenue strategy.
Feel free to connect with Matthew Binder or Rob Turley on LinkedIn!
#DTRHpodcast #FollowTheWhiteRabbit #SalesEnablement #ROI #PredictiveAnalytics #Sales #OpportunityScoring